Call 416 441 2666 Toll free 1 885 582 7263
1. Content is King. You need to have lots of quality content that is related to your business. You want to engage the visitor to keep them coming back. Add a blog and keep adding articles as Google tends to like large sites.
2. Tag your images. Many forget to assign alt tags to their images. I’m not talking about calling a file ‘logo’. Give alt tags to images that include your keywords.
3. Get quality inbound links. The keyword is quality. You need links from sites with a good reputation and lots of traffic. Beware of the spam links from directories with no relation to your industry. non-useful links are easily caught and discounted by search engines.
4. Videos help rankings. A under-utilized tool. A well produced video will not only help your SEO efforts but help build your brand.
5. Continue your SEO efforts. Website search engine optimization is an on-going process. If you want to maintain your page one rankings you need to review and update your site on an ongoing basis.
Need traffic for your site? Contact us for a free, no strings attached, website check up. Learn how we can help attract targeted traffic to your site and then leverage that traffic to grow your business.
416.441.2666 x 14
Contact us now.
P.S. Stay tuned for more articles to help you get noticed.
Bookmark this blog, or sign up for our RSS feed.