Call 416 441 2666 Toll free 1 885 582 7263
Accurate knowledge will provide you with clarity and the confidence to make better choices and achieve measurable and enduring performance improvements.
Many small businesses underestimate the value of market research and how it can advance your brand. Some business owners feel they know exactly what their customer wants, or needs. Others, especially start-ups, feel that they don’t have enough in the budget for brand research. Regardless, sound brand and marketing decisions must be based on fact and insight, not gut instinct. You don’t have to spend a fortune on research but you should always validate any assumptions to ensure your investment is sound.
From qualitative discovery work, to testing alternative strategies and execution elements, to tracking brand performance over time, Mystique can help. Research engagements are always tailored to your exact needs covering every key aspect of brand development.
Put distance between your business and your price-driven competitors.
Research can help with:
- Customer behaviour/needs insight
- Purchase and loyalty drivers
- Market segmentation
- Brand equities and liabilities
- Competitive assessments
- Employee sensibilities
- Investor perspectives
- Corporate sustainability priorities
- Brand platform validation/refinement
- Brand extension/portfolio rationalization
Design and nomenclature
- Design testing/validation
- Names/naming testing/validation
- Messaging testing/validation
- Brand equity transfer management
- Customer experience refinement
- Brand performance tracking/scorecards
- Brand valuation
- Communications channel and mix assessment
- Usability testing
- Message testing and validation
- Information design reviews
- Performance and scalability.
Learn what you need to know to move forward with confidence.